Wedding Planner Book

 Wedding Planner from Paper Themes*

Planning is such an exciting thing for me, I just feel happy and thrilled by it all. Not just my wedding, but everything in day to day life too. Having a good wedding planner to note everything down in, is a must, it's also pretty and an amazing memory to keep hold of. 

This pretty wedding planner is just perfect, I love the graphics and fonts and the whole style with the ringed booked. It makes me want to fill it with all my ideas and plans, and with bits of fabric & notes. 
Wedding planning can be hard work, and although I'm totally up for it, it can be a little daunting to keep up with everything. Having a wedding diary is the perfect way to record all the important information, or your inspiration and have it all in one place. This one has perfect pockets and departments to glue and keep, and keep hold of those little bits you're likely to lose. It covers the basics of everything wedding planning, and then everything in between.

You can buy this book online at Paper Themes for £19.99

PLEASE VOTE FOR "AWEDDINGDREAM.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK" IN THE WEDDING AWARDS FOR BEST BRIDAL NEWCOMER PLEASE....CLICK HERE
Bloglovin/Twitter