The Engagement Party Dress. Inspiration.


The engagement party, somewhere you can show off the ring and see the relatives that you haven't done in a while. Maybe an excuse to drink fizz and get some pretty photos taken with the family & groom. Maybe an excuse to wear a pretty dress, and have a dance around with your dress.
That's it, the dress! Being a bride is something that feels special, you're in the limelight (even if you don't want to be) and the gorgeous bride is the look you're always going for ♥

Obviously, depending on what type of engagement party you go for, will depend on what beautiful dress you pick. Lacey, creams and collars always excite me. These picks were the few that I narrowed it down to.......can you guess which I went for?
I love the River Island tea dress, the collar makes it sweet & the print perfect for summer. I can see this at a tea party or garden party. The Topshop one is still on my wishlist, the colour is sweet & I love the litte cap sleeves. As for the ASOS one, oh my, what a stunning dress. Having a cream dress for an engagement party really appeals to me, it gives the bride feel about it, without being really obvious. 

A dress is never an outfit without hair accessories, and I know one girl who can do this all too well, Crown and Glory. Sophie has a huge impact on many different wedding magazines, and celebs, she happens to be a lovely friend and happens to make the best hair attire. 

I'd love to know your outfit ideas for the engagement party. Both as the guest, and the bride-to-be.
Bloglovin/Twitter