Rock N Roll Bride.


I first came across Rock N Roll Bride last year, when the second magazine came out and there was a lot of chat about it on Twitter. Since then I've heard different things and am an avid reader of Kat's blog, the weddings she features are always so fun, unique and beautiful. 

When I had the chance to purchase the 2nd issue at a reduced cost, I jumped at the chance. Everything "wedding" has a slightly different feeling about it now that we're engaged. I have always been a crazy wedding fanatic, but it just feels a little ore special now. Even more exciting that issue three will be out some time soon, I think (and hope) so seeing other awesome weddings & idea's in print will just be fab. 
I love what Kat's done, and how wedding blogs have pathed the way for inspiration and ideas for weddings. It now seems to be the "must have thing" to have your wedding featured in a blog, like a goal that you wedding means something. Having the feeling that your own wedding could inspire others is a wonderful feeling, and for me, just talking about weddings in general gets me excited and makes me happy. 
Bloglovin/Twitter