Wedding Hair Accessories. One.

Remember to follow & read through Bloglovin. Google Reader is retiring, and although GFC will still be around, I'd love if you took the time to keep supporting and reading W.D's
Follow on Bloglovin

I am such a fan of hair crowns, flowers in my hair is the best accessory of all. 
Having a floral crown on my wedding day is going to happen, I would feel lost with out one. They make me feel girly, pretty and a little different. Sophie the creator of Crown and Glory, and general genius behind these beauties is now a good friend and done so so amazingly with her (not so..) little business. From hair bands, to crowns, clips and bandeaus C&G have it all. The black & cream (bottom right) is a custom order, for a family wedding I attended last year. Having something no one else does, is very appealing, especially for brides, working with Sophie for colours styles and prices- you'll get something that you love and has had so much love put into it. 

Top right is actual a piece I made at a recent Crown and Glory workshop, it is still very early days but if you're looking for something a little different and fun for a party or hen-do then this is something you have to look into. Be sure to contact Sophie (sales@crownandgloryaccessories.co.uk) to have a chat about your up and coming event. 

If you are fun loving and like flowers in your hair, I can not recommend Crown and Glory enough. The pretty, unique items are full of beauty and Sophie is amazing at what she does. Any problem, question, or idea you have get in contact and she'll be able to magic up the crown of your dreams.