Wedding Venues.

Although Sam and I are getting married in Florida, I still like to look at wedding venues in the UK as there are so many different and lovely places out there.
We are also still looking for a "Wedding Party" venue, for when we are back home, to celebrate with the friends and family who couldn't make it out. 

I love the thought of a formal house, for a wedding. They look so grand and beautiful.
Built in 1700 and set in 20 acres of wonderful gardens and grounds, which provide the perfect backdrop for the most memorable photographs, this is no more romantic a setting to celebrate your marriage than here. From intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected, Wentbridge is dedicated to crating an unforgettable Country House wedding that is uniquely yours.
The grounds here look stunning, and being able to have an outdoor ceremony here really blows my mind. I love the look of the laid back weddings that you see from the warmer countries, all outside enjoying the fresh air, to be able to do that here would be wonderful. They also have a the Wentbridge church just 5 minutes away, if that was more what you would be looking for too.

My Cousin got married last year, and it has been the prettiest wedding I've been to so far in my life. The little details and how you make it your own, is obviously very personal, but that venue is the first thing all the guests will see and so for me, it's very important.
Nestling amidst the beautiful Wiltshire countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty, luxurious Wellington Barn is surrounded by rolling hills and spectacular valleys: with breathtaking views all around. The Old Barn, with it’s high vaulted ceiling and 18th Century Oak beams is a truly magical space in which to hold your ceremony, and can hold up to 100 guests. 
I enjoyed the outside space here a huge amount, the May weather was just perfect for the wedding I went to here and the venue was pretty, but simple at the same time. It's up to date, but has a gorgeous old barn feel about it, especially with the gorgeous exposed beams in the ceremony/dancing room.  Having outdoor space is very important to me, how ever hard you try, people will always go outside some way or another. I think if we did get married here, barns would be the first venue I looked at.

What wedding venues are you attracted to? Are you outdoorsy and grand like me, or are you after something a little more intimate and traditional? 
Bloglovin/Twitter