Garden Adventure Engagement Shoot

Photography by Chloe Lee
Hair accessories (human and canine) by Crown and Glory

At the end of last month we celebrated with friends and family, for our engagement party (you can see the post here) As we were at such a pretty location, I couldn't help but want more engagement photos while we were there.

I noticed I didn't blog my inspiration for this shoot, but you can keep up with all my ideas on my Pinterest boardsI wanted this shoot to be a little more whimsical, still fun, but pretty and loving too. I wanted to make the most of the rolling gardens and gorgeous woodland areas, it was also very important that Alfie and Tilly were involved in the shoot too.
My stunning dress is from ASOS and Sam features in his favourite Primark shirt, both the dogs and I wore floral crowns (and collars) from Crown and Glory. The gorgeous Sophie kindly custom made the dogs collars especially for the photo shoot, and I think they look amazing in them, I'll enjoy dressing Tilly up like a flower Princess again soon. 

I still have many different ideas for shoots, we have one lined up while we're in Florida already. To me, you can never have enough photo's and it's so important to capture them memories and keep them in your photo albums, as well as your heart.

PLEASE VOTE FOR "AWEDDINGDREAM.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK" IN THE WEDDING AWARDS FOR BEST BRIDAL NEWCOMER PLEASE....CLICK HERE
Bloglovin/Twitter