Wedding Hair Accessories. Three

Lace headband from Beauxoxo*

Topping off my hair accessories posts today, hopefully there will be more in the future, I'm always on the hunt to pretty up my locks for the big day.

We end on this pretty lace beauty, something that's very simple, delicate and perfect when you want something, but not too much. You could also wear it on your hair, for a less obvious look. This little beauty is a bargain at £7.00, but I think looks so expensive, and elegant. 

Georgie has a wide rang of hair accessories available on Beauxoxo. I think the hair bands are perfect for the bride that doesn't want to go all out with dramatic accessories. They are pretty, and unique without having the "look at me" feel, that others can do.

PLEASE VOTE FOR "AWEDDINGDREAM.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK" IN THE WEDDING AWARDS FOR BEST BRIDAL NEWCOMER PLEASE....CLICK HERE
Bloglovin/Twitter