Wedding Guest Outfits


The thought of hiring a frock for a special occasion, really appeals to me. Many times I will buy a dress, and hardly ever wear it after the event I bought it for. I have hired a dress from Wish Want Wear in the past (see post here) and I just love their service and the beautiful dresses they have available. 

The dresses I picked, sum my style up nicely for a wedding guest. I adore sleeves, having chunky arms, it really does slim you down. I also find that the majority of high street stores don't cater for my long legs, and so I end up wearing tights even in the warmer weather. These gowns fit perfectly, you can tell they're expensive and you feel special in them. You get to keep the dress for 4 days, arriving with you the day or two before the event. You can send it back unwashed, in the packaging they provide, and it's all sorted. So easy! I love that you can wear a designer dress, feel amazing, and not worry about looking the same as you did at the wedding last month. 

What kind of style do you go for at weddings? Do you like changing it up with different seasons, or do you have a fail safe trend?
Bloglovin/Twitter