Vintage Wedding Invite. Inspiration.

We all know I have a "thing" for wedding stationary, so getting new samples through the post is close to being like Christmas for me. Paper Themes are no doubt my go to wedding online store for anything wedding stationary, and it's because their designs are cute and fun as well as looking amazing. 
I will soon be sharing our Save the Dates for Florida with you (I am rather chuffed with them!) but before that I wanted to show you some inspiration for invites, that we may use for the Wedding Party (the bit in the UK)


How you would go about picking a favorite, I just don't know! I always love the vintage style look of invites, and these are no different, some of them really bring in a fun and up to date vibe too. I love the wording and the graphics on them all, they really bring a smile to my face, and I don't know about you, but I'd really like to go to Sophie & Thomas' wedding. 
The Old News Wedding Invite is close to being top for me, I just love the words of "to have and to hold" and "lets get this party started". I've always wanted our wedding to scream love (in a none sickly way) and fun, because that's what it's all about. 
The record invite should be a must for any music lovers, or if music links you as a couple in anyway, I adore how the RSVP is the record- such a cool idea. 

Have you picked our wedding stationary yet, or are you just in love with it all, like me?
PLEASE VOTE FOR "AWEDDINGDREAM.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK" IN THE WEDDING AWARDS FOR BEST BRIDAL NEWCOMER PLEASE....CLICK HERE
Bloglovin/Twitter