Something Blue

Paige Joanna customised brooch*

Who doesn't like get presents through the post? So when this gorgeous brooch popped through my door last week, I was so thrilled by it's kind meaning & beauty.

Paige is a true friend now, that I met through blogging last year. A gorgeous, and very talented girl, who is slowly adding to her awesome Etsy page. From plush toys, to pretty necklaces and every sort of illustration in between, Paige is your girl (she is the artist behind my header)

I am so excited to have something so personal, and utterly beautiful to add to our wedding. I plan to pin it onto the ribbon that will be around my flowers in Florida. 

If you pop over to Paige's site, let her know I sent you. You can ask her any questions on custom designs or makes on twitter, too. 
Bloglovin/Twitter